Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 5, 2021

Venomtee – My Daughter’s Greatest Fan Softball Shirt

 Our own version of the thematic setup was charming at first. We relocated to upstate New York for the end of my third trimester and what we assumed would be temporary statewide stay-at-home orders. I took Zoom calls while my husband did chores and our toddler shadowed him, honing location-specific first words such as “screwdriver” and “trowel”—not “spade,” an error on my part that both my husband and son were quick to correct. To help mitigate the harrowing headlines and the panicked calls from friends and family worried about my pandemic pregnancy, my husband got deep into his classical record collection (requests for Telemann quickly replaced those for “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star”). Careful to stay out of the frame, he would bring me coffee during my first Zoom of the morning. My Mr. Mom became well-acquainted with separating the lights from the darks, and with our Miele vacuum cleaner the same way Keaton ultimately tamed his robotic ’80s upright; like Garr, I would get dressed in the morning and fall asleep, totally spent, on our couch at night, only to be gingerly moved by my husband to our bed where I’d comfortably awake the next day. By May, he revealed that he was kind of sad that our days as a tight-knit, three-person unit would end—both when things “went back to normal” and when my due date arrived.

My Daughter's Greatest Fan Softball Shirt

The comparison to the 1983 rom-com of the same name starring Michael Keaton and Teri Garr was not totally accurate. In the John Hughes–penned script that trades in gender role reversal quips, Keaton’s Jack Butler loses his job at a Detroit auto plant, leaving Garr’s Caroline, a housewife and mother of three, to dust off her briefcase to make ends meet. Keaton takes on all of the domestic duties while Garr resumes her career in advertising, and the hilarity ensues.

My Daughter's Greatest Fan Softball Shirt Hoodie

  1. https://sieuthiduansg.com/tin/venomtee-my-daughters-greatest-fan-softball-shirt/
  2. https://twittertshirt.com/tin/venomtee-love-is-to-stay-together-after-trying-to-park-the-camper-shirt/
  3. https://vinhomesduan.com/tin/venomtee-locd-committed-see-also-dedicated-patient-unique-natural-consistent-shirt/
  4. https://informationtshirt.com/news/venomtee-junrteenth-black-king-nutrition-facts-shirt/
  5. https://gongchashirt.com/news/venomtee-juneteenth-black-king-nutrition-facts-shirt/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét